- Stephen Hesselbo: Chairman; correspondence and records of the Subcommission activities; coordination of Newsletter, oversight of ISJS web pages.
- Jingeng Sha: Vice-Chairman; advising Chairman.
- Angela Coe: Secretary; Jurassic chemostratigraphy; Jurassic sequence stratigraphy; regional geology of the Late Jurassic NW Europe.
- Mabrouk Boughdiri: North African regional geology; radiolaria; correlation.
- Paul Bown: Nannofossil palaeoecology, evolution and biostraigraphy; secretary-general of the ICS.
- Elizabeth Carter: Micropalaeontology, esp. radiolarians; regional issues concerning North-East Pacific.
- Susana Damborenea: Jurassic bivalve taxonomy, palaeoecology and biostratigraphy; palaeobiogeography; circum-Pacific palaeogeography; circum-Pacific region and especially South and Central America.
- Susanne Feist-Burkhardt: Jurassic stratigraphic, evolutionary and palaeoecological palynology.
- Bruno Galbrun: Magnetostratigraphy; integrated timescale.
- Linda Hinnov: Cyclostratigraphy; timescale.
- Francis Hirsch: Jurassic faunas and their chronostratigraphic and palaeobiogeographic integration; palaeogeography and plate reconstructions; eastern Tethys and South-East Asia.
- Atsushi Matsuoka: Radiolarian biostratigraphy and ecology; accretion complex geology.
- Christian Meister: Ammonite biostratigraphy, palaeoecology and evolution, especially Early Jurassic.
- Nicol Morton: Ammonite biostratigraphy, especially Middle Jurassic; global correlation; regional geology NW Europe; Former Chairman ISJS.
- Jim Ogg: Palaeomagnetism and its application to stratigraphy; geological time-scale.
- Federico Olóriz: Late Jurassic ammonite biostratigraphy and taphonomy; SW Europe regional geology.
- Mikhail Rogov: Middle?Late Jurassic biostratigraphy, palaeobiogeography and correlation; regional geology of Russia, Siberia and adjacent areas.
- Xiaoying Shi: Brachiopods; sequence stratigraphy; regional issues concerning eastern Tethys.
- Boris Shurygin: Bivalves; Jurassic palaeontology in the Boreal Realm; sequence stratigraphy and basin analysis; regional issues concerning Russian-Siberian region including its southern borders.
- Axel von Hillebrandt: Jurassic ammonite taxonomy, biostratigraphy and palaeobiogeography; chronostratigraphy and inter-continental correlation; palaeogeography; regional issues concerning South and Central America.
- Yongdong Wang: Jurassic palaeobotany; marine and non-marine Jurassic correlation; Jurassic Symposium 2010.
- Geoffrey Warrington: Convenor of Triassic/Jurassic Boundary (and Hettangian) Working Group; micropalaeontology, especially palynology.